What CITB Test do I need to Take? - Construction Duty
Logo Costruction Duty

All CSCS Cards require you to take the test before you can apply. This is the same for both renewing a card or applying for the first time.

This test (Operatives) covers all common trades such as Labourers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Painters & Decorators, Groundworkers and many more, along with being suitable for the most popular CSCS cards: Green CSCS Card, Blue CSCS Card, Gold CSCS Card, Yellow CSCS Card and Red CSCS Card.

The only time you may need to take another test other than Operatives, is if you are any of the below:

  • Manager or Professional = Managers & Professionals Test
  • Supervisor = Supervisor Test
  • Plumber = Plumbing/Gas Test
  • Demolition = Demolition Test
  • Highways = Highway Works Test
  • Scaffolder / Roofer = Working at Height Test
  • HVACR = HVACR Test